Friday 20 September 2013

STRÖMSÖ


A couple of days ago we flew a few hundred kilometres north to do some filming at Strömsö!
It's a lifestyle show that has aired for quite some time already and is sort of the real life equivalent to what people pin on Pinterest (because the closest I could get to translate the well used Finnish phrase "this didn't go quite like in Strömsö" is probably Pinterest fails :)

 Tinker in make up.

 Vera fixing a seam on a costume.


Me and the host going all pose-y.
(I snagged the last photo from the show's FB page)


Airs October 6!

2 comments:

Seyyah Aile said...

I LOVE your blog so much! The layout is amazing.
I'm your newest follower via google (3249).
I'd love it if you could check out my blog and follow me back as well Also,
if you'd like to keep in touch via twitter or facebook,
just do so and let me know so I cab follow back =)
Have anice day, hugs Beyaz Sır <3
http://whiteglaze.blogspot.com
twitter: @_gamzeahmet_

Anonymous said...

Hienoa, tuohan täytyy katsoa! :)